Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Great American smoke out

King’s Acupuncture Assists Great American Smokeout

The Great American Smokeout is an annual event held on the third Thursday of November encouraging Americans (of whom 45.8 million smoke) to stop tobacco smoking.
Acupuncture as an alternative approach to treat smoking & chewing tobacco cessation has been proven successful for its ability to reduce cravings and alleviate withdrawal symptoms such as irritability, anxiety and difficulty concentrating.
During the month of November King’s Acupuncture will be offering community acupuncture for $30 every Thursday afternoon between 4 – 6 p.m. along with information to help you through the process. Please call 688-1768 for an appointment. Why quit for a day, when you can quit for a lifetime?
Testimony from a patient:
Dr. Lau,
I am contacting you regarding my son, as he was treated by you for smoking. I paid for two treatments for him and he took advantage of only one. He says he is smoke free and will not require another treatment. I am so happy because it is what you also had done for me about ten years ago and I have not taken a cigarette since.
Thank you – I will always remember you and your treatment of me for smoking, almost ten years ago. I am living because of you. Thank you and thank you for my son.
S.M.


King’s Acupuncture is located at 5859 Transit Rd., north of Maple Rd, East Amherst, call 716-688-1768 or visit www.wny-acupuncture.com

No comments: